A default environment that provides the basic framework for any major application. Designed and implemented by Sam Azer in 2002, the Cleanroom is an ever-improving project. New functionality is added from time to time; all of which is available for use in the next project.
Major functionality included in the cleanroom includes:
- User account administration
- Editing and reporting on System permissions (users, groups, etc.) Includes permissions for menu entries and field level permissions on forms.
- Editing and reporting of standard Lookup Lists
- Editing and reporting of System Menus
- Editing and reporting of configuration parameters and settings
- Standardized event-driven uploading of CSV files to local databases. (Update routines for new tables can be coded as events.)
- Editing of Help screens for the Context-Sensitive online help system built into the AFORMs library.
- Editing of System News
- A Support ticketing system
- A F.A.Q. system
- Change Password functionality
- Forgot Password functionality
- System maintenance logging for use by the administrative team
- System error logging for use by the development team
- (and more, with more being added...)
Some sample screen-shots: